· Information you may provide to us: Your email address, bitcoin addresses, mobile phone number, alias, password, mobile PIN code, and any other information you choose to provide.
· Log Information: We may log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
· Device Information: We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
· Wallet Address Information: When you create a wallet through our Services, an encrypted wallet public key and private key pair is automatically generated and stored via our Services. When you enable notifications through your Account Settings, we will collect the unencrypted wallet public key in order to provision such notifications. Under no circumstances do we ever collect an unencrypted private key from you.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data Except as part of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Coin (in which case you will be given prior notice), Coin will not use your Personal Data unless we have your consent. We will only use and/or disclose Personal Data internally in order to:
1. Understand and meet your needs and preferences;
2. Develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
3. Manage and develop our business and operations;
4. Carry out any purposes for which we have received your consent; and
5. Meet legal and regulatory requirements.